Forms and exchange of days
At Kinderdagopvang Het Steigertje you can exchange childcare days if you can not take them off. As a service, you can not derive any rights from this. In principle, children come to the daycare and out-of-school care on fixed days. This improves the stability of the groups, the feeling of safety of children and thus the pedagogical quality. It is possible that you need childcare on days other than the fixed days you may then exchange this day. We do apply a number of conditions for the exchange of days.
- Only requests that are submitted in the group at least 48 hours before the day that you wish
to exchange will be processed. This request should be confirmed by the parent/guardian via
the parent portal or app.
- The day you want to exchange must be redeemed within 14 days (before or after the exchange day)
- Public holidays can also be exchanged if this day falls on the day that you normally purchase. These can not be exchanged in the app and will have to be assigned manually on your location.
- An exchange day can only take place if the number of children and pedagogical staff members present according to the schedule in the group/cluster allow it.
- Exchange days are person-specific and cannot therefore be transferred to another child.
- If the assigned exchange day cannot be used, for whatever reason, it will lapse.
- Exchange days cannot be used for days missed in the past.
- The exchange agreement can only be reversed if that still fits within the child/staff member
ratio and should be confirmed by the parent/guardian via our app or parent portal.
- It’s only possible to exchange days in the same holiday week at out of school care.
- There can be no exchange between packages offered by Het Steigertje.
The exchange remains dependent on the occupation on the group, with the required child / leader ratio leading. This means that your exchange wishes, unfortunately, can not always be realized. If you have questions about swapping at your location, please discuss this with the location manager. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact the Planning & Placement Department (010) 206 07 11 or by mail
Forms for parents
We would very much like you to discuss any improvement points, compliments or complaints directly with the pedagogical staff member or the location manager. They will do everything within their power to satisfactorily resolve any issues. However, should it not be possible to reach a satisfactory solution, the Director-Board Member will enter into discussions with you in order to resolve the situation. You have the option of contacting the internal complaints committee if you are not satisfied and following this, or immediately, the external complaints committee: The Childcare Disputes Committee. We are always grateful for any suggested improvement points and will do everything possible to continue to provide a top quality service. The procedure is described in the complaints regulations, which you will receive during the intake.